I've officially stuck my toe into the guest blogging pool! I'm writing today over at Good Things Come to Those Who Whine for the fabulous Arielle, who is gallivanting in Israel, while my biggest drama of the day is whether I feel like making burritos or not.
- I'm still a bad blogger. Despite my best efforts, I seem unable to keep my reader below the 200 mark. Just to reiterate... this is not due to lack of bloggie love, but rather lack of bloggie time.
- Following on the bad Blogger theme (note the capitalization)-- I have been unable to update my blogroll for over a month because the scroll bar has gone AWOL in Blogger's edit layout page. I will show some love to my new favourites soon, I promise!
- I just found out yesterday that my presentation was accepted for a conference in Chicago at the end of June-- so I'm going to be stalking several of you in the Windy City!
- Since I have a low stalking tolerance, and need a more immediate payoff, I was thrilled that it appears as though the lovely Distracted Spunk and I will be taking Seattle by storm in May!
- To top it off, the fabulous Surfergrrl is coming my way in August, and there are also rumours of a certain member of the breakfast food family.
- Due to more regular assessments at the prison, I now have both an inmate and a correctional officer with crushes on me. I don't know what is creepier-- the fact that the inmate pretended to be someone else to get in a room with me (remind me to tell this story in a future post) or the fact that I busted the correctional officer reading my change of address paper stuck to the back of my driver's license (why do you need to know where I live?).
- TG and C have now moved in together after a whopping 3 months of dating.
- What on earth possesses landlords to think that people who can afford $1500 a month in rent would rather have a flowered couch than their own furniture? Furnished apartments are some weird plot to charge the tenant more for the landlord to have extra storage.
- Dexter is the greatest show in the universe. For serious.