Monday, September 8, 2008

Grand Opening! (or the one in which I try my hand at shameless self-promotion)

Remember how I oh-so-cryptically promised Big Bloggie News?


Today is the official grand opening and world premiere of Umm... Now What?

What is this I speak of?

Umm... Now What is a new group blog about life as a twenty-something.

Why should you care?

Because it features the writing of five fantastic, brilliant and hysterical ladies:

Jess of Jess Writes
And, of course, yours truly!

We're going to be trying our hand at a variety of topics relevant to our current decade of life, some with a more tongue-in-cheek spin than others.

In fact, I may have a new post up there as we speak... so go visit, say hi, show some love, add us to your reader, all of that happy stuff!

23 comments:

jenn said...

Ooooh, a new one for the reader (not that I actually need any more!)

wee-h said...

Although im now a 30something (boo) ive added the blog to my reader. Ta :)

Brett said...

20something twice over, but still find your writing interesting and fun.

t.k.foster said...

What hot social issues does it plan to cover?

Alexa said...

how fun!

Deutlich said...

neat!

Yoda said...

Another great addition to my Google Reader page?

Confused said...

Yay sounds great!

Larissa said...

Very cool! It's already in my reader :)

chasinglibby said...

verrrry cool!!! i'll check it out later!

PrincessB said...

awesome!

Paula said...

cool!!! looking forward to reading this.

the almost right word said...

Congrats on the new site! Looking forward to it.

dmb5_libra said...

something to add to the reader!!!

Crushed said...

Just thought you should know a strange message came up when I read this...

'Authentication required for http://cindypoe.wordpress.com'

Tough Girl said...

Awesome! adding it to my reader now :-)

nicoleantoinette said...

Ooo, that's awesome! I'd love to help write for it if you're ever in need :)

Katelin said...

already added it to my reader :)

Jenn said...

I'm excited for you. You're one of my favorite writers! :)

Z said...

How fun! :)

Bayjb said...

I read about this over at Jamie's blog too. I need to check this out!

The IT Girl said...

Hmmm everyone seems to be talking about this! Checking it out ASAP.

Mrs4444 said...

Sounds fun~ Off to check it out! (your post, first, of course! :)